Saturday, July 26, 2014

Privileged shoes red women's Denmark stiletto ankle boots

Privileged shoes red women's Denmark stiletto ankle boots

Not sure if I would actually wear this outfit myself but it's what I came up with when I tried to put together an outfit around these red Denmark stiletto ankle boots from Privileged. I first started with some white pants and white shirt with a khaki jacket but then I figured the shoes call for something a little bit more edgy. I don't know if this is exactly edgy; and maybe the red jacket is a bad choice. Maybe a black jacket would be better and a red clutch to go with the shoes. Just thinking aloud.
Denmark - Red

Denmark - Red

The Denmark is the shoe of your dreams! This impressive 6 1/2 inch stiletto style features a red patent and fabric upper with sexy lace up vamp. A 2 1/2 inch platform is hidden for an extra boost of height.


Dondup red jacket
$540 - yoox.com

Forever New bow purse
$19 - forevernew.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment