Thursday, July 17, 2014

Privileged Get Hi Blue Lime knee high gladiator stiletto sandals

Privileged Get Hi Blue Lime knee high gladiator stiletto sandals

$159.99 via heels.com

Get Hi - Blue Lime
Get Hi - Blue Lime

Get Hi - Blue Lime

Take your look to new heights with the Get Hi by Privileged. This look will drop jaws with it's tall 17 1/2 inch shaft of Velcro straps. A 6 1/2 inch heel and 2 1/2 inch platform create a lift. Last but not least; this unique silhouette is draped in a blue and lime synthetic leather.


These seem like they would be difficult shoes to style. Electric blue and neon lime green aren't the easiest colors to pull off by themselves. Mix them up in a pair of knee high gladiator stiletto sandals and you have a situation on your hands trying to find the perfect outfit to work with the shoes. I'll admit my choice is probably not the wisest choice but I couldn't think of anything else to do but to put together an outfit in colors that match the shoes. Of course what I've ended up with is something that's probably a little bit too much electric blue and a little bit too much neon lime green. And then I've added the gold accessories; but I'd love to see how this outfit actually looks being worn. It might turn out not to be as obtrusively bright and showy as I fear it might.


No comments:

Post a Comment