Friday, July 18, 2014

How would you wear Privileged shoes' Green Iridescent Cambria stiletto sandals

How would you wear Privileged shoes' Green Iridescent Cambria stiletto sandals

I'm looking at the Green Iridescent Cambria stiletto sandals from Privileged trying to figure out if I was someone's stylist and they came to me with these shoes and said, "I need you to put together an outfit so I can wear these shoes and look good," what kind of outfit I would come up with? I checked Polyvore to see what other people had done with creating outfit sets for these shoes but guess what? No one has created an outfit set using these shoes. I'm guessing these are the kind of shoes you need a certain type of personality to wear. I don't know. Because the shoes are so bright and glossy I'd think you'd want to avoid wearing bright color clothing. The safest color choice would be black but I wanted to try something other than black so I decided on a pair of blue navy skinny jeans with a white t-shirt and an electric blue blazer. To make the shoes work I went for blue yellow and green accessories. Not sure if my client would actually consider this an outfit that would allow her to wer her Privileged shoes' Green Iridescent Cambria stiletto sandals and look good; but it's what I came up with.



$85 via heels.com

Cambria - Green Iridescent 8 Cambria - Green Iridescent 8
Bring all the entertainment in the Cambria. This energetic stiletto showcases a green iridescent upper with wrapping ankle strap and lace up vamp. An open back, peep toe and 4 1/2 inch heel complete this lively look.

American Vintage white vest
$60 - question-air.com

Gold jewelry
daysjewelers.com

Resin jewelry
$72 - eternalcollection.co.uk

H M blue bracelet
$10 - hm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment