Thursday, September 4, 2014

Privileged Women's Swag - Black

Untitled #11

Privileged Women's Swag - Black - Available at heels.com $100.00 


These ankle boots are called SWAG for a reason. That reason is, because they've got swag of course. I definitely want a pair of these. This is how I see wearing the- with skinny jeans that I'll wear with a black sweater over a white shirt.


Swag - Black

Swag - Black Swag - Black
You haven't seen anything quite like the Swag by Privileged. This style features a sneaker like upper with enlarged tongue with velcro and laces. A black synthetic upper; 5 3/4 inch heel and 1 1/2 inch platform ties up this fun look.


Unrelated 


I am waiting for 7 o'clock so I can go watch the Roger Federer Gael Monfils US Open men's tennis match. I am a huge tennis fan. Can't wait for the women's semi finals tomorrow. Go Serena! I'll be so disappointed if she doesn't win. Rooting for her to get that 18th grand slam title.

Oops...

Missed the TODD SYNDER Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2015 show...



H M black sweater
$21 - hm.com


Crippen long sleeve shirt
$515 - farfetch.com


Moto jacket
stylemoi.nu


H&M high waisted jeans
$49 - hm.com



No comments:

Post a Comment